The Achievement Feedback Loop and the Perception of Success with Keir Wenham-Flatt
Welcome episode 3 of The Untapped Potential Podcast with today’s guest Keir Wenham-Flatt
Anyone who knows Keir will know he has some strong perspectives with regard to performance sport, which is why I wanted to bring his voice to the podcast.
Keir has a vast amount of experience as a strength & conditioning coach across many elite environments, most notably in professional rugby. From NRL, Argentina Rugby, & Japanese Rugby, and stints at American universities. He also founded, built and now sold the very successful Strength Coach Network.
However, this is NOT why I wanted to talk with him.
What You'll Learn
In this episode, we dive into the non-technical aspects of performance. We discuss some of Keir’s struggles in his career, how he’s navigated his struggles and what he sees as the next steps we need to take as practitioners to evolve our environments into ones that utilise our full potential.
This is a side of Keir you may not have seen before, which is why I feel it's a powerful episode of the Untapped Potential Podcast.
- Keir’s inner drivers that lead him into a career in pro sport
- The achievement feedback loop
- His struggles with low self-esteem and how he’s overcome that
- The non-technical attributes he has developed in his own journey of self-growth
- What non-technical attributes he empowers the practitioners and coaches in SCN to develop
- The 4 P’s of job selection
- How practitioners can create freedom to choose their working environment
- Where do we go from here?
- Men Behind Sport: www.menbehindsport.com
- Practitioner Needs Analysis Coaching (1-1 & GROUP OPTIONS): Read Full Details
- The Status Game by Will Storr
- Waking Up by Sam Harris
- Transcendence by Scott Barry Kaufman
- Elon Musk by Walter Isaacson
- Flow Genome Project