I've successfully delivered breath workshops for major organisations such as...
What To Expect
Breathing is fundamental to life and plays a vital role in our mental state.
If things are going haywire, we are able return to the breath and heal ourselves from within.
This practical workshop will provide tools and experience for you to take control of your emotional and physiological state.
It's a fully guided experience and covers techniques to reconnect with a natural breath pattern, meditation skill practice to connect your awareness with the energy centres of your body, and deep coherence breathing to music.
These practices prepare you for the main aspect to the workshop, which is a transformational style breathing experience.
This experience will allow you to enter a non-ordinary state to provide you with an emotional and energetic release and reset.
We finish the workshop with a group reflection to support integrating the experience.
This workshop is a therapeutic breathing practice that is intended to help with emotional healing and personal growth. The process involves breathing at a fast rate, and by doing this changes the balance between carbon dioxide and oxygen in the body.
Music is an essential part of the technique and is incorporated into the session.
The goal of this practice is to help you make improvements to your psychological and spiritual development, and it may also bring about physical benefits. The entire process is meant to activate your natural capacity for healing.
This practice has the potential to bring about intense feelings. Because of the strong physical and emotional releases that may arise, it’s not recommended for some people.
Talk to your doctor before practising this type of breathing for the first time.
As a precaution, the following conditions are contraindicated in certain breathwork practices.
- Severe PTSD or severe trauma
- Detached Retina
- Kidney disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular disease, including angina, previous heart attack or stroke
- Diagnosis of an aneurysm (of any kind at all, no exceptions)
- History of Seizures
- Prior diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or previous psychiatric condition
- Hospitalisation for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last 10 years
- Any other medical, psychiatric or physical conditions which would impair or affect the person's ability to engage in any activities that involve deep physical and/or emotional release
- The mRNA COVID Vaccination: At this time, clients must wait a minimum of *60 days* after their *final* dosage with *NO SIDE EFFECTS* to engage in Breathwork.